Tuesday, March 5

Friends

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum.

Even we said that we can live in the world without friends, but I'm sure we can't. Sometimes we need a person to talk to or someone who we can share our problem with. Yeah, family is everything. But for me, friends are also important cause they always made my day. Crazy; yah it's a word which can describe my super duper friends.

Kadang bila datang perangai gila sensorang tu rasa macam nak pang pang je muka sensorang, tapi tak kesampaian. Yelah, sayang kan. Kang merah muka, aku yang kena balik lol. (padahal selalu je aku tampor diaorang kah kah) Selalu je plan nak gather reramai tapi mesti ada je yang tak boleh join. Bukan senang nak kumpul macam dekat sekolah balik. Ada yang dah kerja la, itu lah, ini lah. Plan kalau boleh semua taknak kalah.

I really love them even sometimes their asjgjkuelkhkjfks attitudes makes me feel like ugh please take them away from me but still I need them in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment